Thursday, April 15, 2010

Senior Year


So this year im a senior in high school and now is the time to decide which college im going to, how im going to pay for it, and then of course prom and graduation. going to college is the next big step in life. I'll be responsible for myself and no body else is gonna hound me to get things taken care of. But prom and graduation those are exciting or are supposed to be. I bought my dress a few monthes ago and i absolutly love it so i figured the hard part was over, i was wrong. the hardest part was convoncing my mother that i will spend prom the way I want to not how she wants me to. she's been trying to plan my prom night since the first day of school. it's so annoying. she wanted me to take a limo to prom but i opted not to because that would have been more expensive, so now she wants to drive me. when she first said it I laughed and asked her if she was on drugs because she should know that i would never ever let her drive me to prom. Her reasoning behind her driving me to prom is that it's cheap and she will know I'm safe. I tell her now four times a week and she still won't get the point. Also she expects me to be able to drive to pick up my grandfather from the airport the next day after i finish graduation rehearsal instead of hanging out with my friends. Don't get me wrong i love my grandfather but i'd rather hang out than drive to the airport and wait for them. my mom has also planned a huge party for the day before graduation even though i told her i did not want any parties. so now every person i've ever met is invited to come over to my house to eat and congradulate me on graduating High School. i always thought that my senior year should be fun and relaxing but it's really just a big pain in the butt. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment